.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Oyez, Oyez, Oyez: Fruit

I brought an apple home from work last night, but I didn’t eat it, so I brought it back to work today. My goal is to eat that apple at work today. I don’t want to have to haul it home again. Same goes for my orange. I’m tired of moving fruit around. I want peace.

It is important that you allow this fruit-intensive post to affect your life somehow. You may need to eat more fruit, or carry it around with you. This post is meant to influence you, to touch you. Otherwise why am I bothering with it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought I was the only person hauling fruit to work and back!! The snack machine is EVIL! It lures me away from my {good for you} fruit and into chocolate addition. Must eat fruit, chocloate bad {for you}. Love your site.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Huzzah! Comments are back.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

chris is a crazy commentin' fool! we should all have a chris to make our blogs feel wanted.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home