.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 03, 2004

A Fine How-Do-You-Do

I learned how to knit the other day. I started knitting a red scarf. It's art. That's how good it is so far - it's scarf art. And, in homage to Tracey Emin, I decorated it with the names of all the people I've slept with. I also drank seven Guinness, some pinot noir and a fifth of Skyy and showed up to a TV interview with a black eye. I think. Huh. I can't remember much. Also, I can't seem to find my scarf anywhere.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your name isn't Esther Wilberforce Packard, you are really Cybil Shephard.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Megan, I will now casually shout something horribly embarrassing about my past and my body. I will also cuss you out. Later, I will phone you to apologize. Then I will cuss you out some more. Please make me famous!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home