.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I Cannot Answer My Email

Did you write me an email lately? You probably did, especially if you were interested in buying my inflatable raft. If you didn't see the original ad, and you are interested in buying my raft, don't panic. The raft is still available. As noted in ad, the raft is inflatable but is punctured in several spots, and has been declared unsafe by Todd, who knows a guy in the Army Corps of Engineers. I no longer want this raft. You are welcome to buy it, $60.

What I want you to know is that I can't answer my email, potential raft sale notwithstanding. I just can't answer it. Can't do it. It's not something I can do at this time. If that means I never sell my raft, I don't care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loose woman, how bout a pic?


Festivus

9:10 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Here she is. What a beauty.

Unless you wanted a photo of me. In that case, I am sorry, but The Code does not allow for such things. But here's a nice photo of Kurt Russell.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Declared unsafe by Todd? That guy's a fraud. He built my kid a treehouse that fell out of the tree a day later. Now my kid plays in an old refrigerator. Todd does not know safety. I'm still interested in the raft, though.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home