.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I Hope It Is True, This Old Proverb

I considered posting nothing today, since I posted several hundred posts yesterday and I didn't want to overdo it. Then I remembered the old saying: every time you post something to your blog, an angel is bitten by a bat. The thought of such heavenly savagery spurred me to post this very post. I hope it's true, this old proverb. If it's not, I've wasted a tremendous amount of time at the computer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Zip zam zoom. I want to comment, but am not nearly witty enough to do so. Turtle biscuit clickery poot.

12:27 PM  
Blogger me said...

Donal updated, btw


beautifulatrocities

2:56 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

And how! That boy is going places. His detractors say he's lousy with hooch and too much with the immodest ladies, but they're the vilest sort of detractors. Jealous, and all that.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Donal Skehan said...

that is lovely- thank you unfortunatly i don't fully understand the meaning of the previous post!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

The day that I fully understand all of Esther's posts is the day I stop reading this blog.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home