.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 13, 2005

It Remains a Dangerous World

I've seen neither hide nor hair of my family-style neighbors in over a month. I certainly hope they haven't succumbed to some tawdry cross-country immigrant-swapping murder-suicide scheme - or worse, offered their banking information to a Nigerian outlaw with malice on his mind. It remains a dangerous world, and a man must have his wits about him if he is to defend his family from these nefarious thugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Indeed it is a dangerous world. This is why I have bored holes in my wall from which to fire my six-shooter should the Indians stir up trouble.

6:00 PM  
Blogger SC&A said...

Terrific blog!

Beth from My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy pointed me in your direction- and I'm glad she did.

GOOD stuff!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home