.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Announcement

I’m going to start using these words. If you also start using these words, I might harbor negative thoughts about you. Or I might not. I don't know. I'm a flip-flopper. If you start using these words, everyone will know that you are a copycat; may your shame hang heavy about your neck, assjack copycat.

Jackdork
Jackhole
Holedork
Dorkjack
Assjack
Buttass
Buttjack

Also, I will end some aimless conversations with a clicking, whirring noise instead of the customary “Ok, good times.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Yesterday it was raining and I let out the clutch a bit quick and my tires slipped. Both my wife and I said this at the exact same time:

"Buttrockin'"

This is a word you taught to me, now I have taught it to my wife.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

You're living in the past, man. Contemporize.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home