.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Troo Luv

On a typical day, friends and enemies alike will drag me away from the general parade long enough to hiss, "Stop it with the faux sophistication, the raw intellect stuff! Tone it down, you soggy fishwife!" Fine, but don't call me soggy. In lieu of my usual arcane scientific fluff, I offer you the following girlish observation: Michael J. Fox is on CNN and he is looking GOOD! He's always looked good, but unlike some of us, he's older now. Drive by in your Street Ship, Marty McFly, and I'll away with you! We'll wed! Our bliss will scare the normals and weaken the fey bonds of universal hatred! The angels, not half so happy in heaven, will envy Marty and me! Unless all was illusion, my heavy heart to break. How much makeup does Larry King slap on his guests?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home