.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I Have the Power

I want the Red Sox to win. Then I want the Astros to beat the Red Sox. Then I'm going to have the Astros beat Manchester United. Then I'm going to have the Astros find Bin Laden. Then I'm going to have the Astros find Atlantis. Then I'm going to have the Astros play the Atlantis team. Then I'm going to burn this weird "World Events Omni-Controller" remote mechanism box that I found under my pillow this morning. It might fall into the wrong hands. If that happens, we may never find Atlantis.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog makes me giggle. i'm subscribing in bloglines.

sarahk

8:19 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Whooo hooo! Welcome to the leaky canoe! I hope you brought sandwiches. I'm starved.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i brought cold pizza and my kitty cat. is that good enough?

sarahk

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute. Can I watch Manchester United play Atlantis first? I think the winner of that should face the Astros.

- www.stephenesque.org

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home