.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Thank You and Goodnight!

You know, I've blogged a lot today, and I regret all of it. No, just some of it. Actually, very little of it. I regret very little of what I've blogged today. My heart was in the right place. That place probably needs a Glade Plug-In now. My heart makes a stinky mess when left to its own devices.

I thought I'd never mention my heart stench in a public forum. Fortunately this isn't a public forum. It is an elite private blog club and we're tight as shit! And by tight, I mean drunk.

I have to admit, I like how this blog is unravelling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Someday I shall sit with you a feed you booze and make you blog every 20 minutes. Eventually, you will end up punching me and telling me I'm fat, but it will be a good time right up to that point.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home