.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Good Times

I’m turning the comments off, am I not? Looks like it. But don’t let that stop you from commenting on Topic Drift. Write your comments on a slip of paper and pin that paper to your office cubicle. That’s what I do. Other ways to comment on Topic Drift:

1. Globe and Mail - Letters to the Editor
2. Email
3. Whisper comment into dirt hole, then plant a petunia seed
4. No graffiti – graffiti is not art
5. Skywriting is nice, within limits
6. Tell it to the Marines
7. If comment is covetous, confess to priest
8. If you’re not Catholic yet, confess to therapist
9. If you are a therapist, skywriting is nice, within limits
10. Scratch comment into dog biscuit, insert biscuit into shoe
11. Scratch comment into bottom of shoe, commit ghastly crime, leave bloody tracks
12. Write comment on eyelids, attempt to seduce Dr. Jones
13. Write Topic Drift comment on someone else’s blog
14. Carve comment into gold plates, “find” your ancient gold plates in upstate NY, translate comment, start religion, lose ancient golden plates
15. Share comment with nice family of mice

If you email a comment to me, I might post it, but only if I remember to check my email, and only if the comment passes that “global test” that everyone seems to have forgotten about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

On second thought, I'm leaving the comments on.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

16. Plant a fish.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Chris: That is something else entirely.

Ms. M McM: I stopped buying Tricky Mind-Voodoo. It's only available in aerosol and the empty cans blow up when I burn my trash.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home