.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good Thing I Would Never Call You "Suckers," Suckers!

Am I driving you mad with bewilderment? Are you one of the shaggy hoard who insists that I am some sort of geriatric reptile, or that I must have a serious blog tucked somewhere, or that I am the phoenix that rose from burning Blog X? Do you wake at night in a cold sweat, convinced that gorillas come and gorillas go, it matters not - we are all but dust in the wind?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I forgive you. I forgive you, though you insult me so. You are flesh, after all, and I am but a throbbing brain with two electrodes and a robotic typing finger. In the lab, they call me "Heidi."

6 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

I'll donate $8.00 to the cause. People are talking. And I'll pay $8.00 for them to shush.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Desert Cat said...

Now we know. You're that woman in the movie "The Man With Two Brains".

And you seem to know much about me too. I've been trying to excise those gorillas for years...

12:01 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Put up a Paypal or Amazon tip jar, and I'll bet you get paid to show some ID!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

As someone who has visited the Wilberforce-Packard lab and even has a picture of the body in which the brain is occasionally placed for trips to alcohol-dispensing establishments, I am willing to confess all my knowledge in exchange for a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Desert Cat said...

Chris, you drive a hard bargain. But this is the blogosphere. If enough of us give up chewing gum for, say a week or two, you could have yourself a truck.

11:58 PM  
Blogger EdWonk said...

I know who you are. ;)

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home