.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 07, 2006

It Works Every Time

Good idea for a restaurant: Buy a restaurant that has all its parts intact. Put a sign on the door that says “Under New Management.” When patrons come in and sit down, give them some menus and take their orders. Then, go back into the kitchen, make yourself a cup of tea and work on a crossword puzzle. Eventually, the patrons will leave, and it will be too late for them to eat at another restaurant. Ha Ha! Suckers! It works every time.

This restaurant concept would not work with me as a patron, because I’m convinced that this is how most restaurants do business already. The difference is that they actually stock their kitchens with food. I’d never waste my restaurant money on food. I’d spend that money on quad bikes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Patriot Xeno said...

brilliant, esther my dear.

truly scrumtrulescent

6:24 PM  
Blogger Afe said...

Quad bikes are dangerous and must be destroyed.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

This is much like my plan to run a bar. I would serve people one drink and then disappear, making it impossible to a) get another drink; b) pay for their drink and go somewhere else.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home