.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 07, 2006

Attention!

I've been profiled by Norman Geras. You may have seen him recently - he's the fellow you always find loitering at the train station, peeling open melty chocolate bars and casually attaching the wrappers to passersby.

UPDATE: Oops. How embarrassing. Turns out the guy at the train station is Gorman Neras, unemployed piano tuner and no relation to Norman Geras. My mistake.

UPDATE UPDATE: Turns out Gorman Neras isn't unemployed. He tunes pianos regularly, and is paid handsomely. And his name isn't Gorman Neras; it is John Robinson.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Turns out my ergotism-related hallucations are back. Not only is John Robinson not Gorman Neras, he doesn't eat chocolate bars and he wants me to stop harrassing him with questions. I don't even know if I have a Normblog profile anymore.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben O. said...

I suddenly feel like eating a chocolate bar.

Strange . . .

Ben O.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can a mere child of 32 years possess such gravitas?! Is what I'd like to know.

9:53 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So now what? Where do I send all these chocolate bars? To the Bar Mitzvah?

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT is not Esther Wilberforce Packard, who's older than the Himalayas

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esther, you lied about your age in the interview! Or Gorman did!

And I agree, sitting about listlessly eating candy is a LIFESTYLE that far too many don't appreciate. I'm sad for those people.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home