.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

No Man On Earth Can Stop Me

I am eating a beef burger by default. All of the other food ostensibly available to me is locked away in a grocery store two blocks away. "But you can bring groceries home with you; you work in a grocery store," some might say, to which I would reply, "No, I work in the office above a grocery store." Fools. I do not think clearly about meal plans and grocery lists simply by virtue of toiling one story above foodstuffs. It is not any easier for me to bring groceries home from work than it would be for a silver miner to bring silver home from the silver mine gift shop, or for a footman to abscond with a king's sock.

You may also be interested to know that I will be having chocolate jello pudding after the burger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I hope you had a wonderful meal, that provided just enough sustenance for you to live through the night.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home