.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm Through With the Entire Business

I have been wearing skirts to the office lately. Your first question is probably "Well, do they work?" YES! They completely cover the bits you're not allowed to show in public. I may push all of my trousers into the oven and set the whole machine aflame. I have no need for trousers now. Now that this is settled, you could say that my primary concern is for the well-being of the world's children. You would be lying, but you could still say it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Plus those skirts will help you win the attention of Diego the cabana boy. No man could resist your Hollywood starlet legs.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Hmmm... True.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home