.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Ancients Called It “The Great Struggle”

There are times at night when I don't know whether to have a simple snack or just go to bed. Nobody can help me with this struggle. It’s something that I face alone, just as a lone cowboy faces the open range. He is at home on the range, but should he have a simple snack, or should he pull down his hat and get some shut-eye? Nobody can help him with this great struggle. It is something he must face alone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two key questions help me with the same conundrum. They are:

1. Do I have the wherewithal to rise from the Lazy Boy?

2. Are we out of Fritos?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I tell ya, the snack wins every time. Every single damn time.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home