.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 07, 2005

Note to Self: Kill Kay

How can I force Kay to admit that she tried to kill me for my 2005 Kim Casali calendar? Kay waits until after the 1st of the year to buy her calendars, because they're half price at that point, and because she is a cheapskate and a string-saver and a intolerable bore. Naturally, all the "Love is" calendars were spoken for before January 1st; I usually buy mine in October. But Kay is so @&#*% stupid that she waits for them to go out of stock, and then she asks her brother to strangle me and steal my "Love is" calendar. That's not what love is, bitch! Love is buying your goddamn Kim Casali calendar in October like the rest of us!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I would kill for Marilu Henner's calendar.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

calendar.com, eh? A great resource, indeed. I purchased the 'Honeysuckle Weeks 2005' calendar .... I think you know which one I mean. Pictures of Honeysuckle Weeks from some of her most memorable TV performances, and a specially taken 'bathing beauty' shot adorning August. I ordered now for only $19.95 and so I also received this handsome 8.5 x 11 signed glossy souvenir headshot of Honysuckle suitable for framing.

www.stephenesque.org

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'd hate Kay for more than her calendar issues. I mean, everytime you want to give someone a kiss you have to call her up and ask her to come by to get it started. How inconvenient is that? Especially as it allows them to sober up before you can make your move. I find that most disheartening. Why does every kiss begin with her? Selfish cow.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

Don't be so hard on Kay. She only wants your calendar so she can remember your birthday and give you a good smack on the face as a gift.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

I want a Honeysuckle Weeks Calendar so bad I could cry.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home