.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Did I Mention That I Type All Of My Blog Entries with a Prosthetic Hand Fashioned From Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies?


I say, have you tasted Quilts, the all-natural Triscuits, available at your local co-op or natural grocery? They taste like new pressboard furniture from Sears circa 1978. They come in two flavors: original and salt. Try them with a slice of stilton and a fresh sprig of retching uncontrollably.

Just kidding, of course. They're excellent.

I just want everyone to be happy.

7 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Those appear to be miniature waffles. Cold miniature waffles. With the Stilton, they will be cold soggy miniature waffles. Can breakfast get any better than that?

(P.S. There seems to be a lot of kindness being spread around the blogosphere these days of the Bah Humbug season, and I don't wanna see you left out:

(I love you, Esther.)

9:15 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to eat a quilt.

(I love you, too, Esther)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

What do you mean, you love me?! Whatever. I'll fight you all.

2:16 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Don't fight it. Hickeys go away in a few days.

11:25 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

this doesn't really have anything to do with Quilts (I've never seen those before) but I just wanted to say that your blog is quite funny and entertaining and I'm quite enjoying it...

11:42 AM  
Blogger Chemical Billy said...

Ah! Pressboard furniture...! How long has it been since I've had a good meal of pressboard furniture.

And don't believe Oldhorstailsnake. His hickeys never go away.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this vulgar talk of love, fighting and hickeys?

To your rooms, all of you!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home