.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 02, 2005

All Partied Out

Last Sunday I remembered that I forgot to celebrate Labor Day, so I spent Monday-Thursday celebrating Labor Day. To celebrate, I ate all the foods I normally eat and I pretended I didn't have a blog. What did you do? I presume you ate all the foods you normally eat and pretended I didn't have a blog. Very good.

Am considering celebrating Flag Day next week. To mark the occasion, I will eat copious amounts of toast and break into every car on the block. I won't actually steal anything from the cars, I'll just leave notes that say "Sorry I missed your birthday. I promise to take you out for ice cream when I get back into town. Love, Dad."

1 Comments:

Blogger zzzzzzz said...

I've no time to read your blog! I've got to get ready -- my dad said he was taking me out for ice cream when he gets back into town!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home