.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Because You're Worth It

Do I own enough kitchen appliances? No, I do not. I do not have an espresso maker, a microwave oven, a bread machine, a toaster oven, a juicer, a blender, a crock pot, an electric frying pan/griddle dealie, a rotisserie oven, or a George Foreman grill. I do have a coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, french press, mixer, toaster, and a Tweety Bird-shaped waffle iron. I don't need the coffee grinder. If you stop by, I will give it to you, but first you will have to answer three medical questions:

1. Once upon a time my doctor told me not to take four ibuprofens at once or "you'll blow out your kidneys." Is that any way for a doctor to talk?
2. Once, my doctor said that ovaries are about the same size as almonds. Is that any way for a doctor to talk?
3. Once, my doctor said I had strep throat, when what I really had was mono. Is that any way for a doctor to talk?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I have a bread-maker, electric frying pan, toaster, George Foreman grill, waffle-maker, oven, blender, crock pot, mixer, microwave oven, coffee-maker and coffee grinder. I would be more than happy to give away all coffee-realted appliances, as they are left over from the week that my wife liked coffee.

If any of your readers have an extra electric tea kettle, perhaps we could set up a trade. I am forced to make my tea the old-fashioned way and it takes approximately 10 minutes.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home