.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 15, 2004

I'm Pulling an All-Dayer

Usually I sleep all day and sniff t-shirt armpits all night. I work in an all-night anti-perspirant/deodorant lab. I am a sniff technician. Science wants to know: does 'Tom’s of Maine' deodorant work? My nose says yes, but you must re-apply it every 30 minutes. And that’s just Tom's deodorant, folks. There’s no anti-perspirant in 'Tom’s of Maine' deodorant. Everybody sweats profusely in Maine – even cheerleaders and babies. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Comments:

Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

That's the spirit! Me? I prefer the calendula scent. And very little rice in the burrito, if any. Some places load you up with rice! I don't want rice in my bean burrito! Bluuuck! Gimmee my nine bucks back, you scoundrels! I can't listen to some guy drone on for two hours with nothing but a flour-based skinfull of RICE to comfort me. Or... yeah, what you said.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some years ago I was happily using Tom's of Maine, ever so proud that I was no longer subjecting my manly arm-pits to all that dreadful aluminum. Happy, that is, until my girlfriend suggested I smelled like slightly over-ripe Fruit Loops. Can Burt's Bees take over? We shall see.

Ephrem Christopher Walborn
ephrem@tuirgin.com (dare to be spammed)
http://www.tuirgin.com

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home