.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Animal Hoarders Should be Hurled into Mexico with Gigantic Bamboo Catapults

I just looked at the news, and not only had we an inauguration today, but some godless beast of a woman was caught driving 63 sick cats around in a moving van. Unrelated occurrences, maybe, though I assume this synchronicity comes down to the usual astrological hooey. I suppose another one of those tiresome planets is in retrograde. Not that there's anything wrong with that; I don't care what planets do in their own space, as long as they don't request special rights, or orbit in public parks, or collide in front of my children. My children will learn astronomy when I feel they are ready, and not a moment before. And I see no reason to teach them about astrology at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to chart me.




Please

festivus

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home