.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Can't Blog; Shopping at Local Inchoate Moral Cesspool

I can't blog much today. I am going to ride the newish Light Rail to the Mall of America. Minneapolis has one rail line; it goes from Downtown to Mall and it stops at every streetlight on the way. It's faster to take the filthy bus, but I am not a woman of speed; I am a woman of integrity and true grit. Minneapolis used to have streetcars, but they burned those in a fit of 1950s whimsy. So now we have a whole lot of nothing, including Light Rail. I can't explain it, it's beyond me. You can use Sacajawea dollars in the Light Rail ticket machine, but who has time for Sacajawea dollars? Minneapolis means Progress. I am moving to Georgia the minute someone in Savannah dies and wills me their house. And this person has to be DEAD AND BURIED; no hiding in the spare room and jumping out when I rip out the fixtures looking for confederate gold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

You shopped? On "Not One Damn Dime Day"?

Hahahahaha...Good for you. I shopped like a fiend.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home