.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hands Off My Boom Boom

I was just about to add Liberal Larry to my blogroll, but then he started loving Susan Sontag too much. Can I just sit here, calmly devouring a rasher of bacon while he repeatedly drags my beloved through the mud? Yes I can, but only because bacon is a sedative.

On a related note, I intend to take the Sontag stripe as I age. I refuse to go gray in a disorganized fashion. I will control my gray. I will take the stripe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Susan Sontag was related to Pepe Le Pew? Pepe took the stripe.

And do you think that some clever Chuck Jones wannabee will make a Susan Sontag cartoon? I really, really hope so.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Yes, yes, and me too.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home