.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 04, 2005

I Don't Know Where Dr. Phil Finds these Unforgivable Frankentwats

Today Dr. Phil had a guest who hates her 4-year-old daughter and admits abusing her. Why is this woman not locked up? Will a little tête-à-tête cure her cruelty? Christ almighty, where does that afflicted magician find these savages? Dr. Phil is one tough-talking parasite, yes, but I'll bet he sucks his thumb and sleeps in diapers, the opportunist swine.

On a lighter note, Saint Paul's Winter Carnival ice sculptures are melting - proof that God really does answer prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Desert Cat said...

The St Paul Winter Carnival--that and ice fishing was all the proof I needed that far too many of my fellow Minnesotans were loonier than the state bird.

11:45 PM  
Blogger me said...

Dr Laura could take down Dr Phil with her bare thighs. Donal flubbed the audition. It was for a bellhop. It's not exactly method acting. Even Jane Wiedlin played a singing telegram girl in Clue, where she had 5 words.

BTW, even I was able to get Haloscan working on my blog. These Blogger comments are greasy

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home