.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, February 11, 2005

Who Is John Galt?

You know, with all the rabid blogs I read, and all the MSM I inhale, I still have no idea what this fellow "Easton Jordan" did. For all I know, he cut open a pregnant woman and lied about the casualties. I'm not even sure if I have his name right. All I know is he's a bad seed. Also, we need to privatize Social Security toot sweet - before the North Koreans loot Pakistan and suffocate the pope with a wet rag.

And what of this Churchill fellow, running his mouth? Phoney witches were drowned for less.

2 Comments:

Blogger ironcross11 said...

John Galt was the first sane man. Easton Jordan is Jane Fonda's ex-husband's ex-whipping boy and the dainty fruit to Dan Rather's bull fruit. Welcome to the meat counter. Would you like some tripe?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where you be? While some may be relieved at your lack of recdent posts, some of us live for you insignts. My life has turned to being like a ship without a rudder. If you're sick, get well. If you're well, post. (please)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home