.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 07, 2005

I'll Tell YOU What Time It Is

Today I wore a wristwatch that was set to daylight saving time. I didn't give a hoot, because I wear my watch as a fashion accessory only; my watch has no truck with accuracy. Sometimes I even cut wristwatches out of magazine ads and tape them to my wrist. Completely useless. "What time is it?" people ask me. "Time? Don't know what you're getting at," I roar as I stomp on their kneecaps. The kneecap-stomping is the key to teaching these toothless interrogators a lesson; I don't want people wasting my time with their rummy questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Desert Cat said...

Sometimes I even cut wristwatches out of magazine ads and tape them to my wrist.Truly ingenious! I'll have to try that. It'll save me from making that lame "two hairs past the mole" crack for the ten-thousandth time.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always just carry a piece of paper: http://www.thegoonshow.net/downloads/other/what-time-is-it-eccles.mp3

--
wheels

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home