.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 01, 2005

This Time, I Am As Puzzled As You Are

According to this blog, I haven't blogged in several days. I am baffled! Not only am I baffled, I am bewildered and alarmed and unnerved by a nameless fear that has left me wan and exhausted and sleepless and jittery. For you see, I HAVE blogged in the past few days: in fact, for the past few days I have bypassed the computer entirely and blogged only with the power of my mind. Unfortunately, none of my telepathic posts posted properly. Perhaps my words were ravaged by air beagles en route to Blogger, or perhaps they're still on their way to Topic Drift, having stopped at Hardee's for a bite to eat. That would be out of character, of course, as my posts - all of my posts - despise Hardee's. My posts are confused by square hamburgers. We are all confused by square hamburgers. But not White Castles; those are delicious.

At any rate, my posts didn't post. This doesn't mean I'm not telepathic, however - I will not be discredited! It simply means there has been some sort of faceless interception. That is all it means. My telepathic posts are sure to show up any minute now. I am going out to the porch to wait for them.

IMG_1443
Air Beagle Gobbles Delicious Telepathic Blog Posts


IMG_1449
We Are All Confused by Square Hamburgers

5 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Please, do not blush at my frankness, but really: Nice doodlings, Esther, nice doodlings.

10:52 AM  
Blogger mysfit said...

don't worry, darling, no one doubts your psychic ability, no one! it's the telepathic powers of the internet that i doubt.

11:07 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I love the Grandma Moses school of artistic.

And I have wondered what is eating all my bandwidth. It appears to be your telepathic posts. My computer is so clogged with them I might not have enough memory left to be able to finis

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually a extremely long comment comprising several paragraphs, but I wrote everything beyond this paragraph using only morphogenetic rays emitted by focussing my chi onto my mind.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Telepathic posts look like salt shakers.

I am a salt shaker, and am offended at your insinuation that telepathic posts are in some way similar to the noble race of salt shakers.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home