.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ah, Many Worlds

I keep getting whiffs of baby vomit. Or "spit-up," or "precious white barfikins" or whatever euphemism is making the rounds. No babies currently inhabit my space! How can it be that I smell baby puke when there is no baby present? I suspect that my dimension has cozied up to a parallel dimension in which a feckless baby (probably named Travis) puked on my couch cushion. I can't see the puke, and I certainly can't see the baby, but enough smellton particles have pierced my babyless dimension to make me aware of baby puke and there you have it. Science.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nonsense. Ask Flavian what he did with the limburger.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Upon reading this my mind turned to Rafe. Also, might turning your cushions reveal hidden baby puke?

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that same problem, but it's that sickly bitter smell of someone smoking number 3 heroin from tinfoil. In the oddest places too, it crops up.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home