.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Post Toastie

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10. What is it? Here are your options; choose from among the following:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10

Hints:
- It's not 3, 5, or 7. It's not 1 or 10, either; for real, that would be too obvious. It might be 8 or 4. I can't remember. Which do you like better: Heinz 57 sauce, or A1? I prefer Heinz 57. A1 is for the birds. Some people dislike both sauces equally, but I find such blanket sauce disapproval untenable. Sooner or later, you must fall to one side of the line.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Invairiably, or however you spell such esoteric words, I choose 312.
I have no reason, I'm just inspired that way. Or not.
Damn that cheap zinfandel. Damn it to hades!

7:28 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Triple A will not help you if you are sauced. Therefore, the number you are thinking of is 76, because that's how many trombones there are in a Union Station.

6:19 PM  
Blogger mysfit said...

you must fall to one side of the line.

ok, so i mistook all that you said there and read: "you must fall to the subject line" and read the title of the post - who is toastie?

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home