.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Guest Post

Damnit damnit I was suposed to guest post this week while E was at off repenting. As you can see, I did not post much. Fortunately, E cant do me any bodily harm seeing as I am in Porta Prince an shes in the states. My ears are pluggged up, I think I have something. I cut my habd on a can opener last night. Somethings been biting me at night. I have these bites. I Stubed my toe too. and I found out that I have two passports now, one for me and one for some guy named Patrick Michael Feck from Teaneck NJ. How I got this guys passport I do not know. The only place hes been is Norway, the asshole. His secrets safe with me. these bites itch pretty bad

from flavian hoenbroekken

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm broke too

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esther,

Quit telling lies! I went to Canada too but those bastards wouldn't stamp my passport. I'm sure it was because I don't speak French or Canadian, but I don't really know because I was busy listening to a Billy Joel song at the time. I've also been to Chicago, but only once because I lost my passport there. Any if you must know, I have lost weight and feel much better than I did when that photo was taken.

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sing that song, often, only in Latin.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home