.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Before Today, I Cared for No Man

What's wrong with you people? I ask only because I care. Before today, I did not care about anyone. For example, this morning I woke at the crack of sparrows, and I didn't care about you at all. 10:00 a.m. rolled by and I did not care. Lunch was nice, but I was thinking only of myself. All afternoon I slaved in the dark satanic mills, and did I care about you? I did not. But NOW I care about you. I cannot explain it. You are so interesting to me! Do you like coloring books? Do you like pizza? Quickly, tell me about yourself.

Update: Sorry, but I am no longer interested in you. I am now interested in the American aerospace program. Did you know that America has an aerospace program? It's true, and it has nothing to do with states' rights. Don't know much about it yet, but it concerns space.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You are correct. It has to do with how much lebensraum each airplane needs, whether it's on the ground or in the air. It matters somewhat whether it is a bird, a plane or Superman, as their needs can vary slightly.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Afe said...

There is no such thing as space. It's just a giant blanket thrown over our planet by God, which is slowly suffocating us.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

OldHorsetailSnake - I hear you, but am I really listening? No, I am not listening. It's not because your comment isn't excellent; it's because I've already lost interest in America's aerospace program. I am now interested in the works of Soupy, a mystic Sufi poet who often wrote of the poor quality of Damascus sausage casings. Apparently, the casings used to be flimsy, and most of the filling would burst onto your plate with little or no provocation.

Agfe - Why would our Lord suffocate us slowly with a blanket, when he might just as well lightning us, or arrange for us to trip over a napping schnauzer and fall into a sinkhole full of bubbling, molten rock? It's not that I don't believe you, of course. I'm just trying to understand the big picture.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home