.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Responsibilities Are To the Community



I am incredibly hungry, and yet I do nothing to assuage my hunger. It doesn’t seem to be my responsibility any more. I am responsible for many wonderful things - local well poisonings, pious counter-graffiti near the railroad tracks, etc.… but feeding myself? No. Not for me. If somebody doesn’t come by with a tray of finger sandwiches soon I may fall into a semi-permanent stupor. Who will poison the wells then?! If not me, who? If not now, when?

4 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

This IS a conundrum. An enigma, even. My local mortuary, like yours, is out of fingers and is trying to hustle "toe sandwiches." You might like some; they're cheaper than fingers.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Goddamn those lazy Meals On Wheels sons of bitches! What the hell am I paying them for?!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Sons of bitches!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Chemical Billy said...

Don't you try to claim the pious counter-graffiti for your own. That's my life's work. If you own up, I'll give you some goddamn finger sandwiches.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home