.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 02, 2005

You Wait Here While I Go Frighten the Others

It is imperative that David Cameron triumph in the Conservative leadership election. This is not a matter of issues or ideals or a fresh start; it is an aesthetic matter. Cameron is more handsome than Davis and there is no getting around that.

I may be a pushover when it comes to panda embryos, unilateral war, and international table tennis, but when it comes to Conservative party leadership, I stand firm. Tippecanoe and Tyler Too, etc. etc.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more dear. I keep trying to get that no-good son of mine (I'm still not convinced the hospital didn't pull the ole switcheroo)to step aside in favour of my grandson.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest you delete the comment above, as it is off-topic. And the correct spelling of "ole switcheroo" is "ol' switcherou." A real queen would know that.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Chemical Billy said...

Your Majesty, I will be happy to help you out. I'll kidnap the imposter and hold him at an undisclosed truck stop in North Dakota.

And that cadbury fellow will be clapped into shackles.

However, you're both wrong. It's "auld switcheroonie."

3:17 PM  
Blogger Chris Cope said...

Strangely, he looks a bit like Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty. I'll doubt he is as good at ice hockey, though.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

I’m disturbed by the comparison. You’re right, but we must remember that Cameron is pudgy round the edges and creamy in the middle, while Pawlenty is your standard death’s-head with top-bristles.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home