.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Plan 378a, Section 4

I think I will start wearing a Baby Bjorn, but I will not put a baby in it. I will just wear it empty. Then, after about three weeks of wandering around this way, I will put a gallon of Tampico in the Baby Bjorn. When someone asks why I have a gallon of Tampico in my Baby Bjorn, I will gasp and say, “I… I can’t… remember.” I will stagger around a little, for effect, and then I will roar maniacally, pull some Dixie cups out of my cargo pants pocket and pour everyone a cup of refreshing, life-giving Tampico. The crowd will cheer and lift me up on their shoulders. Then I will eat a Mento.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

In the Tampico vs. Baby battle, Tampico always wins.

10:29 AM  
Blogger jay are said...

But Tampico over Sunny Delight? Is that a wise decision?

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home