.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 12, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrr

If you’re looking for some helpful tips, by all means don’t bother using Google to find them. I just did a Google search for “tips” and all I got was pure crap nonsense. Then I tried narrowing my search by typing in “tips for doing awesome stuff.” More rubbish! So I searched “tips for helping me complete particular things or activities.” That got me thousands of pages of grade-A choice junk. I hate this stupid computer, I’m going to throw it into the canal.

4 Comments:

Blogger zzzzzzz said...

You are just typing in the wrong thing. I google 'Jabberwocky plush toy', and the second answer is exactly what I need. That Paizo store one. I think he is in Italy.

So, google is good for the certains searches, like 'Jabberwocky plush toy' or 'oatmeal cookie scented candle', but not so good for the others, like 'tips for doing awesome stuff'.

Merry Christmas.

9:59 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I hope I'm in time: Do NOT throw the computer into the canal. Electrocuting carp is illegal in Minneapolis. (It might be okay in St. Paul, though.)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

Who cares anymore? Everything is illegal in Minneapolis, and nothing is okay in St. Paul.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but NWA is still flying under the radar of what's legal and what's not.
Try typing in "no pretzels or nuts."
You'll find many helpful tips.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home