.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

See? Women Don't Really Pay Attention to Politics.

First, I liked Tucker Carlson.  I liked the cut of his jib.  I thought he was as cute as a bug's ear.  Then I discovered that he keeps a wife and four children, and looks like a silly ass in posed photographs.  So now, about Tucker Carlson: I don't like him, and he doesn't like me.  If I ever see him on the city bus, and I'm sure I will someday, I'm just going to stare out the window at a cloud or examine my manicure.  "But you would never get a manicure," you might say, and you'd be correct.  Salons are not sanitary.  But what Tucker Carlson doesn't know won't hurt him.

And to think that I liked the cut of his jib.  Bug's ear.  How I embarrass myself.  Oop, look at the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home