.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 22, 2004

Ahoy! etc.

I miss Roxette so much it hurts, don't you know. We used to hang out and learn Russian words together. I'm not suggesting that Roxette was Russian, or that Roxette hung out at my house. I'm just saying that I was a delicate flower with a Roxette tape and a "Russian in 10 Minutes a Day" book. I don't remember any of the words. Probably because I was listening to Roxette. I wanted to translate at the UN when I grew up. Foof, I dodged that bullet. Ignorance of languages has never done me wrong.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

I wake up every morning and thank the Sweet Baby Jesus that I am too incompetent to do anything important. Then I usually spill hot tea on my crotch.

2:23 PM  
Blogger kari said...

Foof! you can!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home