.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

17 Year-Old Marty McFly Got Home Early Last Night.

One thing that bothers me about the blogosphere, besides the word "blogosphere," is all the spying. Everyone's checking their stats to see who's looking at what when who how who. Spying, trying to get my recipes, trying to find out what I did with Hoffa or the Holy Grail, etc. Spies! When I look at my statistics, I look for one thing only: have I been linked to by Rapture Ready yet? When I started Topic Drift I had a few objectives, but they've all been abandoned now. Now I want to be known as "Twelfth Harbinger of the Pre-Rapture, Low-Traffic Blog Sector B."

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

"Letterman answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the TV is glowing. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the TV is dark and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the Leno; but can ye not discern the signs of advanced gingivitis?" (Wilberforce-Packard 16:2-3)  

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home