.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Bzzzzz

I already had a half-cup of tea on my desk, and just now one of my admirers brought me a cup of coffee. I have separated the two with the crossword puzzle that I am currently solving, because experts say that you should introduce coffee and tea to each other gradually so they don’t go apeshit on each other. If you introduce them too suddenly, you run the risk of sparking permanent personality quirks in your hot drinks, if not a bloody battle royal. If there is one thing that I cannot abide in my hot drink, it is a quirk. Whether they sink or float, hot drink quirks destroy mankind’s peace of mind, micro and macro, blues and soul, Barbie and Skipper. I think you know what I mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Sometimes it's worth it to see them fight. I remember that cage match between Constant Comment and Hills Bros. in 1989. That was INSANE! Wooooooo!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home