.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 10, 2004

Curious

Well, it's come down to this: eat breakfast, or go back to bed. I'll probably do neither. My only breakfast food is fishsticks without tartar sauce, and my bed sheets are still drenched with sweat from my night terrors. I think I'll just sit down and take a breather while the police officers do their work. They're parsing out a hunch they have: that I don't actually have night terrors, and that a pale hairless man with a hatchet in each hand had actually entered my home with the help of his hatching hatchets at approximately 3 o'clock this morning. Anything is possible, I suppose. And the back door really wasn't hacked up like that when I went to bed last night. It may be a clue. You wait here - I'll go tell the officers about that door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home