.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 28, 2005

It is a Truth Universally Ignored

It appears that I now have Mondays open and available for hours of napping and reflective moping - and Tuesdays and Wednesdays as well - and while I find this development bewildering to the core, I intend to use my blossoming time to the utmost. For example, it's already noon and I've donned socks and knocked off one cup of tea. Not too shabby. Tomorrow I may skim the newspaper or pelt pedestrians with wads of wet gutter leaves. The possibilities are endless, and my espièglerie without rival. In other words, I see no escape but the grave.

1 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

packard,
i was driving the harrowing curves and precarious...

Uh, oh, that's been done, I guess.

Hey, you interested in a double-decker grave? Save a lot of dough. Your state or mine, I don't care.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home