.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Rabbit Fur Case Keeps Your Lipstick at Room Temperature

Received a nice low wolf whistle from a couple of meth-crazed youths as I walked home today. Excellent. Just the sort of confidence booster I needed before launching my new line of fur-covered cosmetics. I test my cosmetics exclusively (and heavily) on small animals and then I recycle any usable bits of their pelts as packaging. Available at Macys and Bloomingdales, mid-April through October.

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

May I suggest using the rats-who-pose-as-dogs (strangely calling themselves "Chihuahuas"—probably because the sort of people who would covet such creatures don't have minds to boggle at the thought of a rat posing as a Mexican state and a dog at the same time... )?

I understand that if you can get enough of them in a stewpot you can actually make a meal for a real dog.

The fur, used making cases for your scosmetics, could serve to warn away their brethren.

8:27 PM  
Blogger David said...

Hmmm... a new line of products entirely: "scosmetics"

Now why didn't _I_ think of that?

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home