.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sweet Nostalgia

I was going through some boxes recently and I found my 27th Anniversary Commemorative Lusitania musket. Fools maintain that the Lusitania sank after contact with a nasty torpedo, but that is simply not true. She sank because "Wild Man" Elisha Cameron was shooting his musket in steerage. He was rather drunk and jolly and locked in a linen cupboard, and he was determined to shoot his way out of said cupboard to find Tungsten "Tootie" Wilberforce-Packard III, the fruit who locked him in there after a particularly grueling game of draughts. Both Elisha and Tootie survived the sinking and "lived" out their "lives" in "Ohio". Or so they say. Either this story is true or I spent 700 bucks on crap.

So anyway, I found my commemorative musket, bitches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Any sentence that ends with "bitches" is funny, bitches.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home