.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 28, 2005

Let Us Now Praise Famous Mice

This afternoon I found Rafe passed out cold in front of the house, his suitcase flung open with all manner of shirts and plus fours strewn across the lawn. He smelled strongly of drink. I did my best to drag him round the side of the house, but I ran out of steam as I neared the first shrub. I kicked his clothing in to a pile and plopped it all into his suitcase. I set the suitcase on his puny chest and gave him a nice kiss on the forehead - then I legged it to the post office to mail my response to J. Carlington Gusfeld's The Weekly Question starring J. Carlington Gusfeld as J. Carlington Gusfeld. This week's question is "How necessary is reggae, given the current geopolitical climate, and what do you propose we do to limit its influence in our schools?" My response is positively priceless, and I'd like to share it with you now, but then what reason will you have to tune into his radio show? He's sure to read my response on air this week. Oof, it's good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoss cackles, slaps thigh.

Wait a minute!! AM or FM? You doofus.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home