.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I am Sorry to Disappoint You, but I Do Not Care About Flying Dreams

I am unimpressed by flying dreams, or any dream in which I fly without the aid of commercial jetliners or military aircraft. I don't care about personal dream flying. If I had the chance to decide if I wanted a flying dream or no dream at all, I'd pick no dream at all. Frankly, he only recurring dream I actually enjoy is the one where I meet John Fogarty and I ask him all the questions I have about the art of cabinetmaking.

2 Comments:

Blogger thehotlibrarian said...

I hope someday you will write a book on the collected cabinetry wisdom of John Fogarty. It's really not fair to keep it from the world and tucked in your dreams...

8:37 PM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

When you start construction, let me know. I have some old-growth owls I can let you have.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home