.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I Would Be Appalled

One of the things I'd like for my garden is a small river of lava, if only to have a convenient place to discard the furniture I no longer want. The only downside I can think of is that I'd occasionally see a bunny fall into the lava. I hate seeing bunnies falling into lava! Nothing ruins an afternoon like witnessing a bunny in lava, unless it's seeing the lava rise up, form a clawed hand, and proactively swipe a bunny from the green grass of safety. Christ - loosen up, lava river! Patience. Don't be so grabby.

4 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

It is unfortunate that Andrea Dworkin wasn't there to see it. Although I doubt she would have been amused.

7:02 PM  
Blogger David said...

Yep. A waste of dinner. Lava simply overcooks bunnies. What's needed is a spit to roast them above the lava. Now, that'd be OK.

A nice mustard sauce, some collard greens and scallions. maybe some new potatoes. Yum.

Watch out for the tularemia, though.

8:24 AM  
Blogger David said...

What the heck! Blogger's even screwing up simple html tags, now.

Time to go to the range (as in "Home, home on... "?). Surely I can find some Bloggerâ„¢ targets to practice on. (The bad tag in the previous comment should have been an italicised "above")

Does anyone have the address of the Bloggerâ„¢ tech who "fixed" Bloggerâ„¢ last week? A drive by mooning would be to kind for such as that...

8:28 AM  
Blogger kari said...

i'm reminded of deep thoughts with jack handy, regarding lava and keys...

"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, forget em', cause, man, they're gone."

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home