.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Archipelago is Off Limits, So to Speak

Just got off the phone with Wikipedia. They claim that birds common to Franz Josef Land include kittiwakes, fulmars, and gulls. This may be true, but I doubt it. I will believe it when I see it - and there is no general admission to Franz Josef Land without special permit, so I'll probably never go. It is not worth it to me. I don't see the point in acquiring special permits for anything. For example, when I drive, I do so on my own merit. I do not search out written permission from the state. Nor do I loiter about waiting for permission from car owners. I simply take their keys and I drive off. What can they do to me? If they do not like it, let them set after me on their bicycles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Rules are for fools, man!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home