.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 27, 2006

Everything I Do, I Do For Pall

What is this? I go away for a week and nobody cares but Paul?! Oh, that is it. I'm going to institute a new Topic Drift blog serial, "Everything I Do, I Do For Paul." This new blog series will deal primarily with my feelings about office supplies. I must warn you, however: this new scheme will involve anguished free verse. You may not care about my feelings about office supplies, but Paul cares. Of this I am certain.

"Everything I Do, I Do For Paul" Post #1



Avery Table of Contents Dividers with Pockets
You remind me of feeling free
You remind me of feeling the freedom that comes with
Never knowing if Mamma loved me
She never told me I was good
Avery Table of Contents Dividers with Pockets
Whutchoo keep in yo' pawkets, bitch?

4 Comments:

Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

It's funny how that keeps happening.

Don't you hate how some people call cinnamon rolls "sweet rolls?' "Sweet rolls" is so vague. I want to know what I'm getting. I want to know the nature of the sweet. Maybe it's caramel, maybe it's cinnamon. Some lunatics plant raisins in there, too. What it boils down to is consumer rights and vendor integrity. When I hear "sweet roll," I think of a roll, a plain old roll, and maybe they put a little sugar in the recipe this time. Would it kill you to label my roll properly? Just forget about it, I'm not hungry anymore. Something to think about, bakers. Stop baking crap.

12:15 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I keep in dere lockets and rockets and sockets and dockets, little girl.

Is that all it takes, a little wurra? Wurra wurra wurra. That should last you three weeks.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

wait, wait -- i was also really worried about you, i just forgot to write it down.
in the US, that last comma above should be a semicolon, not that anyone knows the difference any more.
except prolly you, wilbur hewlett-packard. esther. whatever.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gone fishing Esther? FISHING for my request: that you COME BACK SOON!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home