.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

People Used to Be Apes

For your FYI: People used to be apes before they evolved into people. Do you think people used to be apes? I do. This was before we had cameras, of course.

If I was an ape with a camera and I was evolving faster than my fellow apes, I'd take photos of my fellow apes to show my human grandchildren. If I was an ape and I was evolving at a rate similar to that of my fellow apes, I'd break their cameras so they couldn't take my photo. Otherwise they would probably show their human grandchildren my early ape photos and tell the kids that I evolved slower than the others because I never learned sums.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Cope said...

Remember the monkey version of "Braveheart?" Good times.

This comment doesn't really pertain to the topic at hand, does it?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Esther Wilberforce-Packard said...

I can't remember. I wrote this post a long time ago. Not sure what the topic was. What day is it? Do you like toast?

4:37 PM  
Blogger Tillerman said...

Judging by some of the photos you see on blogs, there's a distinct possibility that humans are evolving into apes, not vice versa.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you crack me up. Some of the wierdest, yet interesting thoughts come out of your head. :-)

Apes with cameras to document evolution... priceless. :-)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home